These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations. The Texas Speed Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Cam is an excellent choice for the Silverado or Sierra truck owner who is looking for a cam that will provide more power, while keeping that mild idle.The 212/218 cam grind is arguably the most popular LS truck cam available in the market today.
- Texas Speed Stage 2 Low Lift 212/218, .550″/.550″ 112 LSA Camshaft. With a 112 Lobe Separation Angle (LSA). These camshafts have a 3-bolt timing gear pattern.
- This cam gained 51.4 HP and 22.9 TQ at the flywheel on the in-house SuperFlow 902 engine dyno using an otherwise stock 5.3L engine!
- This cam uses proprietary TSP lobe profiles that are designed to utilize the factory GM LS6 single beehive valve springs and your factory pushrods, making them the most affordable cam package on the market.
- 1200-5800 RPM Power Band; This is an excellent performance camshaft with a smooth idle! We’ve had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives almost stock, and can be hidden with some exhaust systems! If you’re looking for a small, stealth camshaft the 212/218 is a great option to consider.. It is ideal for 4.8L and 5.3L trucks that want to keep their factory torque converter and not break the bank on more expensive valve springs and pushrods.
- These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations.