What will be packed：
Head Bolts ( 10 for a set )
For Reference – Partial information of the vehicles fit this part：
1997-2001 Honda CR-V 2.0L
1990-2001 Acura Integra 1.8L
- || THIS PART Automotive Replacement Engine Head Bolt Sets WILL FIT ON ||- Acura + Honda 1.8L 2L
- || INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER ||- 208-4302
- || AUTOMOTIVE-REPLACEMENT-ENGINE-HEAD-BOLT-SETS ||-Engine Head Bolts engineered for the repair environment, they are to provide reliable and leak-free seal thus the engine performs strong in running. ROADFAR Cylinder Head Bolts are made using advanced technologies and molded, these bolts which will be your perfect choice features premium quality, they have good chemical resistance since it is manufactured to meet or exceed OE Manufacture standards, thus ensures reliable sealing performance.
- || AUTOMOTIVE-ENGINE-KIT-GASKET-SETS||- Engine gasket is the main role of sealing, it works at the high temperature and pressure environment with the corrosion that fulls atmosphere oil and water. Thus the quality of gasket is very important. As with all ROADFAR products, ROADFAR provides high temperature, corrosion resistance, better sealing performance, longer life gaskets.
- || HOW TO CONFIRM THE COMPATIBILITY || – First please make sure the interchange part number above are the same with yours, then select your vehicle by entering your year/make/model and more in the compatibility chart above the listing to check if this part will fit your vehicle.