LIMICAR is one of the largest manufacturer in the automotive parts aftermarket.
LIMICAR is featured with advanced technology to meet OE specifications to offer a full range of auto products to cover a variety of applications and repair needs.
1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV, (12 Valve), VIN Code “S”
1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV, (12 Valve), VIN Code “S”
2000-2003 Jeep TJ 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV, (12 Valve), VIN Code “S”
2000-2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV, (12 Valve), VIN Code “S, V”
LIMICAR is designed to withstand the harsh conditions in the modern engine compartment.
It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
OEM Part Number:
HS8-10440-4, HB10440, SL1000
Intake manifold gasket
Exhaust manifold gasket
Valve cover gasket
Viton valve stem seals
Other small gaskets
Gasket silicone sealant
- ✅FIT FOR: 1999-2001 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV 12V VIN S 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee 242CID L6 OHV 12V VIN S 2000-2003 Jeep TJ 242CID L6 OHV 12V VIN S 2000-2003 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L 242CID L6 OHV 12V VIN S V
- ✅OE/INTERCHANGE PART NUMBER: HS9076PT-4, HS8-10440-4, HB10440, SL1000
- ✅SPECIFICS: LIMICAR Head Gasket prevents liquids and gases from escaping into adjacent cylinders and the surrounding oil and coolant galleries.The purpose is to seal the cylinders to ensure maximum compression and avoid leakage of coolant or engine oil into the cylinders.They are designed without a metal core, to allow engine builders to trim the gasket for exact fit on modified ports.
- ✅FUNCTION: LIMICAR Head Gasket Set with Head Bolts are designed to save money by giving the technician the exact gaskets needed for installing an already reconditioned or fully assembled head. LIMICAR give technicians not only the gaskets the project requires, but the very best technology available.
- ✅NOTICE: 1 Year Warranty. Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. All the products have been inspected before sending out. Instruction is not included. Professional installation is highly recommended. Any questions, please feel free to contact with us.