This steel shaft sleeve adapts a crankshaft from 3/4 to 7/8 diameter. It comes with 3/16′ keystock.
Alters motors with a different diameter shaft
Alters pulleys for a different speed or belt
Reduces the necessity of buying a new motor or pulley to maintain existing components and speed/power requirements.
Adapts larger wheel bores to smaller axels
Works with Gas Engine Crank Shafts to enlarge the crank diameter to fit pulleys, gear boxes etc.
Sleeve inside diameter 3/4
Sleeve outside diameter 7/8′
Sleeve length is about 3′
Sleeve Keyway slot 3/16
Keystock Length is about 2′
The sleeve and step key are designed to slip fit on your 3/4 diameter crankshaft with 3/16 keyway and enlarge it to 7/8 diameter with 3/16 keyway.
- Brand New in Box, Never used, Never opened
- The sleeve and step key are designed to slip fit on your 3/4′ diameter crankshaft with 3/16′ keyway and enlarge it to 7/8′ diameter with 3/16′ keyway.
- Made form cold rolled steel; will fit any motor with a 3/4′ shaft and 3/16′ keyway!! Compare to our competitors! This steel shaft adapter is used to convert a crankshaft from 3/4′ to 1′ shaft.
- The adapter is approximately 2.3 inches long and includes the step key needed to go from the 1/4 in key way to the 3/16 key way. This allows you to use your old clutch or pulley on a new engine. You may need to use a small hammer to gently tap it in to place. It is intended to be a tight fit! If it is not tight it will not last.
- Part’s specification: sleeve inside diameter 3/4′; sleeve outside diameter 7/8′; sleeve length is about 3′; sleeve Keyway slot 3/16′; keystock Length is about 2′