Solid Roller Lifters from COMP Cams are engineered to withstand the demands of aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges. They feature a wear resistant tool steel axle, precision sorted needle bearings and EDM Oil Injection technology that guarantees the bearing assembly to receive a constant flow of oil. Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters are heat treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances and fully rebuildable.
- For Small Block Ford 289-302 and 351 Windsor
- .875 inches diameter; 134 gram weight; 2.01 inches seat height
- EDM Oil Injection technology guarantees that the bearing assembly receives constant, pressurized oil flow via precision hole aimed at the bearings
- Needle bearings are precision sorted by size to evenly distribute loads, which prevents premature wear and failure
- Durable axle is made from wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of the roller assembly, especially in high rpm applications