COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters With EDM Injection Technology are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts. The .012″ EDM oil hole in the lifter face increases oil flow to the lifter face to camshaft lobe contact point. These lifters are designed for Ford 302-351W, Boss 302, 351 Cleveland, and 429 460 Big Block Fords.
- .875 inch diameter, 97g weight, 1.95 inch seat height and .012 inch oil hole
- Includes precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Features precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow and a .012 inch EDM oil hole in the lifter face to increase oil flow to the lifter face to camshaft lobe contact point
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures