Xtreme Energy XE-R design for standard displacement LS6 and LS1.0 K54-446-11 contains the following: 54-446-11 XFI XE-R 232/234 Hydraulic Roller Cam for GM LS GEN III/IV, 850-16 OE-Style Hydraulic Roller Lifter Set for ’87+ OE Roller SBC and LT/LS Engines., 26918-16 Performance Street 1.310″ OD Beehive Spring; 1.800″ Installed Height; 16 Springs, 623-16 Machined Steel Set of 16 – 7 Degree, 8mm, Single Groove Race Locks, 774-16 7 Degree Steel Retainer Set of 16 for GM GEN III w/ 26915/26918 Beehive Springs, 511-16 Set of 16 Steel Viton Valve Seals for .500″ Guide Size, 8mm Valve Stem
- Xtreme Energy XE-R design for standard displacement LS6 and LS1.0
- 2,400-7200 RPM Operating Range
- 232/234 Duration at .050″. 112 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.595″/0.598″ Valve Lift
- K Kits vary in their contents, but generally contain a camshaft, a set of lifters, valve springs, retainers, locks, valve seals, timing set, decals and instructions. Check description for more accurate listing of kit contents.
- Aggressive and Stable – Quicker off the seat than original Xtreme Energy series, yet stable when used with a rigid valvetrain and performance valve springs.
- No COMParison – Offer more area under the lift curve than comparable Small Block designs used by other cam companies to “grow” a more aggressive lobe for LS engines.
- Fits GM LS GEN III/IV. 3-Bolt Configuration.
- Made in USA