Good torque and very strong mid-range power. Good performance cam. K54-412-11 contains the following: 54-412-11 XFI RPM 212/218 Hydraulic Roller Cam for GM LS GEN III/IV, 850-16 OE-Style Hydraulic Roller Lifter Set for ’87+ OE Roller SBC and LT/LS Engines., 26915-16 Performance Street 1.290″ OD Beehive Spring; 1.800″ Installed Height; 16 Springs, 623-16 Machined Steel Set of 16 – 7 Degree, 8mm, Single Groove Race Locks, 774-16 7 Degree Steel Retainer Set of 16 for GM GEN III w/ 26915/26918 Beehive Springs, 511-16 Set of 16 Steel Viton Valve Seals for .500″ Guide Size, 8mm Valve Stem
- Good torque and very strong mid-range power. Good performance cam.
- 1,200-6,000 RPM Operating Range
- 212/218 Duration at .050″. 114 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.522″/0.529″ Valve Lift
- K Kits vary in their contents, but generally contain a camshaft, a set of lifters, valve springs, retainers, locks, valve seals, timing set, decals and instructions. Check description for more accurate listing of kit contents.
- Low End Grunt and High RPM Potential – Designed with Xtreme Energy technology to provide excellent power with the LS engine’s enhanced cylinder head design.
- Stability is Standard – Takes advantage of the LS engine’s larger journal diameter, base circle and 1.7+ rocker arm ratio.
- Fits GM LS GEN III/IV. 3-Bolt Configuration.
- Made in USA