Serious street/strip cam. Strong mid-range and upper RPM power. Hi-lift design to take advantage of ported heads and single plane intake, 3000+ stall with 9.5:1 compression. K20-228-4 contains the following: 20-228-4 Xtreme Energy HI-LIFT 241/247 Hydraulic Flat Cam for Chrysler 273-360, 822-16 High Energy Hydraulic Flat Lifter Set for Chrysler 273-360 and 383-440, 2103 Magnum Double Row Timing Set for ’56-’88 Chrysler 273-360 V8, 978-16 Valve Springs, 626-16 Set of 16 – 10 Degree, 3/8″, 4 Groove Locks for Chrysler, 740-16 10 Degree Superlock Steel Retainer Set of 16 for 1.437″-1.500″ OD Valve Spring, 505-16 Set of 16 PTFE Valve Seals for .530″ Guide Size, 3/8″ Valve Stem
- Serious street/strip cam. Strong mid-range and upper RPM power. Hi-lift design to take advantage of ported heads and single plane intake, 3000+ stall with 9.5:1 compression.
- 2,500-6,500 RPM Operating Range
- 241/247 Duration at .050″. 110 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.545″/0.545″ Valve Lift
- K Kits vary in their contents, but generally contain a camshaft, a set of lifters, valve springs, retainers, locks, valve seals, timing set, assembly lubricant, decals and instructions. Check description for more accurate listing of kit contents.
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications. Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness and more area under the lift curve.
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance and assists power brakes. Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers and lower gear ratios.
- Fits Chrysler 273-360
- Made in USA