COMP Cams manufactures truly superior hydraulic and solid flat tappet, hydraulic and mechanical roller, and overhead camshafts for everything from OE replacement to full race, designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology and the finest engineering in the industry. Whether your engine is naturally aspirated, or you run nitrous, or a supercharger or turbo, our cams make more horsepower than any other. Looking for that ultimate hard-hitting muscle car idle? Check out our aggressive new Thumpr Cams. Match our camshafts up with our competition-grade lifters, valve springs, timing sets, and other supporting components, and you’ll experience the ultimate in race-winning reliability.
- 2,000-7,000 RPM Operating Range
- 224/230 Duration at .050″. 114 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.581″/0.588″ Valve Lift
- CL Kits include a camshaft, a set of lifters and instructions.
- Aggressive and Stable – Quicker off the seat than original Xtreme Energy series, yet stable when used with a rigid valvetrain and performance valve springs.
- No COMParison – Offer more area under the lift curve than comparable Small Block designs used by other cam companies to “grow” a more aggressive lobe for LS engines.
- Fits GM LS GEN III/IV. 3-Bolt Configuration.
- Made in USA