COMP Cams manufactures truly superior hydraulic and solid flat tappet, hydraulic and mechanical roller, and overhead camshafts for everything from OE replacement to full race, designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology and the finest engineering in the industry. Whether your engine is naturally aspirated, or you run nitrous, or a supercharger or turbo, our cams make more horsepower than any other. Looking for that ultimate hard-hitting muscle car idle? Check out our aggressive new Thumpr Cams. Match our camshafts up with our competition-grade lifters, valve springs, timing sets, and other supporting components, and you’ll experience the ultimate in race-winning reliability.
- 800-5,800 RPM Operating Range
- 206/212 Duration at .050″. 112 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.515″/0.522″ Valve Lift
- CL Kits include a camshaft, a set of lifters and instructions.
- Low End Grunt and High RPM Potential – Designed with Xtreme Energy technology to provide excellent power with the LS engine’s enhanced cylinder head design.
- Stability is Standard – Takes advantage of the LS engine’s larger journal diameter, base circle and 1.7+ rocker arm ratio.
- Fits GM LS GEN III/IV. 3-Bolt Configuration.
- Made in USA