COMP Cams manufactures truly superior hydraulic and solid flat tappet, hydraulic and mechanical roller, and overhead camshafts for everything from OE replacement to full race, designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology and the finest engineering in the industry. Whether your engine is naturally aspirated, or you run nitrous, or a supercharger or turbo, our cams make more horsepower than any other. Looking for that ultimate hard-hitting muscle car idle? Check out our aggressive new Thumpr Cams. Match our camshafts up with our competition-grade lifters, valve springs, timing sets, and other supporting components, and you’ll experience the ultimate in race-winning reliability.
- 1,600-5,750 RPM Operating Range
- 211/223 Duration at .050″. 110 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.472″/0.486″ Valve Lift
- CL Kits include a camshaft, a set of lifters, instructions and assembly lubricant.
- Flat Torque Curve – Offers great streetability, and works well in towing applications.
- Designed to work with stock exhaust manifolds.
- Fits Ford 221-302 w/ OE Flat Tappet Cams
- Made in USA