COMP Cams manufactures truly superior hydraulic and solid flat tappet, hydraulic and mechanical roller, and overhead camshafts for everything from OE replacement to full race, designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology and the finest engineering in the industry. Whether your engine is naturally aspirated, or you run nitrous, or a supercharger or turbo, our cams make more horsepower than any other. Looking for that ultimate hard-hitting muscle car idle? Check out our aggressive new Thumpr Cams. Match our camshafts up with our competition-grade lifters, valve springs, timing sets, and other supporting components, and you’ll experience the ultimate in race-winning reliability.
- 1,600-5,800 RPM Operating Range
- 224/230 Duration at .050″. 110 Degree Lobe Separation Angle. 0.477″/0.480″ Valve Lift
- CL Kits include a camshaft, a set of lifters, instructions and assembly lubricant.
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications. Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness and more area under the lift curve.
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance and assists power brakes. Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers and lower gear ratios.
- Fits Chrysler 383-440. Has 3 Bolt Camshaft Bolt Attachment
- Made in USA