Chevy SBC V8 Stage 5 538/556 Lift Mechanical Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit MC5949
- ENGINE PRO MC5949 Mechanical Flat Tappet Stage 5 Camshaft and Lifters for CHEVROLET Small Block V8 engines, 1958-95 262, 265, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I
- Rough Idle With Heavy Lope, Mid Range to High Range Torque in the 3800-5000 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 3600-7200 Range. Comes with our MA992 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters
- Advertised Duration: Intake 290 Exhaust 298, Duration @ .050″: Intake 258 Exhaust 266, Valve Lift: Intake 538 Exhaust 556, Lobe Separation: Intake 98 Exhaust 111, Lash: .026″ Intake, .026″ Exhaust
- Great for Bracket Drag and Oval Track Racing with Automatic Transmissions Using High Stall Converters or Heavy-Duty Manual Transmissions. Likes Compression Ratios Over 10.5:1. Manifold Vacuum Will Not Operate Power Brakes or Accessories. Computer Modifications Will Be Required. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.