Chevy SBC 5.7L 470/490 Stage 3 Lift Roller Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit MC22237
- ENGINE PRO MC22237 Retro-Fit Hydraulic Roller Stage 3 Camshaft and Lifters for CHEVROLET Small Block V8 1958-95 262, 265, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I engines. These cams are designed for use in Small Block Chevy engines originally equipped with flat tappet Camshaft and lifters.
- Noticeable Idle With Some Lope, Good Low and Mid Range Torque in the 2400-3200 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 1700-5200 Range. Comes with our Link-Bar Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- Advertised Duration: Intake 284 Exhaust 296, Duration @ .050″: Intake 215 Exhaust 224, Valve Lift: Intake 470 Exhaust 490, Lobe Separation: Intake 108 Exhaust 116
- Great for Mild Bracket Racing When Using Stock Automatic or Manual Transmissions in Engines With 10.25:1 or Less Compression. Computer Modifications May Be Required to Compensate for Lower Manifold Vacuum. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.