Chevy SBC 350 5.7L Stage 2 420/443 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Torque MC2201
- ENGINE PRO MC2201 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 2 Camshaft and Lifters for Chevy SBC 262, 265, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I. – TORQUE CAM! Good For Computer Controlled Engines.
- Smooth Idle, Good Low and Mid Range Torque in the 1800-2600 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 1500-4000 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters
- Advertised Duration: Intake 278 Exhaust 288, Duration @ .050″: Intake 204 Exhaust 214, Valve Lift: Intake 420 Exhaust 443, Lobe Separation: Intake 110 Exhaust 110
- Good For Computer Controlled Engines. Great for Pulling and RV Applications Using Stock Automatic and Manual Transmissions. Best for Use in Engines with 9.5:1 or Less Compression Ratios. Computer Modifications Are Not Normally Required.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.