Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP Stage 5 510/510 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Timing
- ENGINE PRO MC1996 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 5 Camshaft, Lifters, +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive for 1958-1979 Chevy SBC 283, 302, 307, 327, 350 C.I Engines – GOOD FOR PRO STREET, BRACKET, and OVAL RACING with 3500 + STALL CONVERTER
- Very Rough Idle With Heavy Lope, Good Mid to High Range Torque in the 3800-5000 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 3200-7000 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters, 3 Piece +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive
- Advertised Duration: Intake 318 Exhaust 318, Duration @ .050″: Intake 246 Exhaust 246 , Valve Lift: Intake 509 Exhaust 509, Lobe Separation: Intake 106 Exhaust 112
- Great for Bracket Drag and Oval Track Racing with Automatic Transmissions Using High Stall (+3500) Converters or Heavy-Duty Manual Transmissions. Likes Compression Ratios Over 10.5:1. Manifold Vacuum Will Not Operate Power Brakes or Accessories. Computer Modifications Will Be Required. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.