Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP Stage 4 480/480 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Timing
- ENGINE PRO MC1993 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 4 Camshaft, Lifters, +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive for 1958-1979 Chevy SBC 283, 302, 307, 327, 350 C.I. This is a good cam for street rods with a high stall converter!
- Rough Idle With Lope, Good Mid Range Torque in the 3000-4000 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 2000-5000 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters, 3 Piece +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive
- Advertised Duration: Intake 287 Exhaust 287, Duration @ .050″: Intake 230 Exhaust 230, Valve Lift: Intake 480 Exhaust 480, Lobe Separation: Intake 106 Exhaust 110
- Great for Bracket Drag Racing and Limited Oval Track Usage if Using Manual and Higher Stall Automatic Transmissions. 10.25:1 and Above Compression Ratios Recommended. Manifold Vacuum Will Not Operate Power Accessories. Computer Modifications Will Be Required. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.