Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP Stage 3 458/458 Camshaft Lifters & Timing Kit MC1989
- ENGINE PRO MC1989 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 3 Camshaft, Lifters, and Double Roller Timing Set for 1958-1995 Small Block Chevrolet Engines – 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400
- Fair Idle With Some Lope, Good Low and Mid Range Torque in the 2400-3000 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 2000-4000 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters and 3 Piece Double Roller Timing Set
- Advertised Duration: Intake 292 Exhaust 292, Duration @ .050″: Intake 218 Exhaust 218, Valve Lift: Intake 458 Exhaust 458, Lobe Separation: Intake 105 Exhaust 115
- Great for Mild Bracket Racing When Using Stock Automatic or Manual Transmissions in Engines With 10.25:1 or Less Compression. Computer Modifications May Be Required to Compensate for Lower Manifold Vacuum. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.