Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP Stage 3 443/465 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Timing
- ENGINE PRO MC1988 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 3 Camshaft, Lifters, +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive for 1958-1979 Small Block Chevrolet Engines – 283, 302, 307, 327, 350
- Fair, Noticable Idle With Some Lope, Good Low and Mid Range Torque in the 2400-3200 RPM Range, Gives Strong Pulling Power in 2000-4500 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters, 3 Piece +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive
- Advertised Duration: Intake 288 Exhaust 298, Duration @ .050″: Intake 214 Exhaust 224, Valve Lift: Intake 443 Exhaust 465, Lobe Separation: Intake 107 Exhaust 117
- Great for Mild Bracket Racing When Using Stock Automatic or Manual Transmissions in Engines With 10.25:1 or Less Compression. Computer Modifications May Be Required to Compensate for Lower Manifold Vacuum. Always Check Piston to Valve Clearance.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.