Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP RV Stage 2 420/433 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Timing
- ENGINE PRO MC1730 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 2 Camshaft, Lifters, +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive for 1958-1979 Small Block Chevrolet Engines – 283, 302, 307, 327, 350
- Smooth Idle with Good Low and Mid Range Torque, 1800-2600 RPM. 1500-4000 RPM Power Range. Strong Torque and Good Mileage in 327 thru 400 Engines with High Axle Ratios. Comes with Our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters, 3 Piece +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive
- Advertised Duration: Intake 278 Exhaust 288, Duration @ .050″: Intake 204 Exhaust 214, Valve Lift: Intake 420 Exhaust 442 Lobe Separation: Intake 107 Exhaust 117
- Great for Pulling and RV Applications Using Stock Automatic and Manual Transmissions. Best for Use in Engines with 9.5:1 or Less Compression Ratios. Computer Modifications Are Not Normally Required.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.