Chevy SBC 350 5.7L HP RV Stage 1 368/398 Lift Cam Camshaft & Lifters Kit Timing
- ENGINE PRO MC2199 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 1 Camshaft, Lifters, +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive for 1958-1979 Chevy SBC 283, 302, 307, 327, 350 C.I. Great for Fuel Economy
- Smooth Stock Idle, Improved Low End Torque in the 1600-2000 RPM Range, Good for Pulling Heavy Loads in the 1000-3000 Range. Comes with our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters, 3 Piece +- 4 Degree Adjustable Double Roller Timing Set, Full Gasket Set, Assembly Lube, and ZDDP Oil Additive
- Advertised Duration: Intake 260 Exhaust 270, Duration @ .050″: Intake 184 Exhaust 194, Valve Lift: Intake 368 Exhaust 398, Lobe Separation: Intake 104 Exhaust 104
- Smooth Stock Type Idle Yields Very Good Fuel Economy. Improved Low End Torque is Great for Pulling Heavy Loads. Use with Stock Automatic or Manual Transmissions, No Computer Modifications Required. Best in Engines with 9.0:1 or Less Compression Ratios.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.