EPG-MC1730Maddog Racing premium Torque – RV camshaft – new in boxSB Chevy 302 305 307 327 350 383 400 with hydraulic flat tappets 1957-86 car and 1957-95 truck – NO ROLLER CAM APPS!! MC1730 Idle-Smooth idle. Better lower end power. Great highway cam. Perfect off-road and towing cam. Fine with stock heads, rear end, exhaust, intake Valve Lift 420/443 Adv Duration 270/280 Duration @ .050 204/214 Lobe Centerline 112 (107/117)” ” ” “
- ENGINE PRO MC1730 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Stage 2 Camshaft for 1958-1995 Small Block Chevrolet Engines – 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400
- Smooth Idle with Good Low and Mid Range Torque, 1800-2600 RPM. 1500-4000 RPM Power Range. Strong Torque and Good Mileage in 327 thru 400 Engines with High Axle Ratios. Use with Our HA817 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters (Not Included)
- Advertised Duration: Intake 278 Exhaust 288, Duration @ .050″: Intake 204 Exhaust 214, Valve Lift: Intake 420 Exhaust 442 Lobe Separation: Intake 107 Exhaust 117
- Great for Pulling and RV Applications Using Stock Automatic and Manual Transmissions. Best for Use in Engines with 9.5:1 or Less Compression Ratios. Computer Modifications Are Not Normally Required.
- Street or strip, Engine Pro Performance Camshafts simply out perform the competition. Our manufacturing accuracy promotes improved valve train stability resulting in enhanced power gains. Our “controlled ramp” lobe profiles offer acceleration rates extending valve train life while delivering maximum horsepower. Ground in the U.S.A. with 100% American Made Manganese Phosphate Coated Flame Hardened Castings and Induction Hardened Billets Using Computer Designed Lobe Profiles for Maximum Power.