Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window: A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the auxiliary air inlet. High Quality Tube: This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality billet aluminum crankcase fitting provided for easy installation. High Quality Scoop: A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter. Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter: This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6-3/4″ x 4-3/4″) flange and is 9″ tall inverted top Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. Premium Hardware: Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation. Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 31%. Produces an additional 15 horsepower and 11 lbs. x ft. torque max gains
- 3-Layer non-oiled, washable synthetic media for the perfect balance of performance, protection and convenience
- High quality cross-linked polyethylene plastic intake tubes for better heat insulation
- No cutting or drilling on factory parts for faster installation
- This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles